Hey, guys! Today I’m bringing you an amazing and healthy breakfast recipe. I was recently back home in Louisiana and my family threw a small brunch and baby shower for my sister who is having her first child. My mom was obsessed with this bacon, egg, and avocado recipe and decided to make it for our family gathering. My mom said it was good, but she didn’t say it was AMAZING! Seriously, this recipe is so simple and is a great treat for your friends and family. The best part? It’s totally healthy! Follow along to find out how to make this delicious breakfast avocado.
1. Preheat oven to 425.
2. Start by cutting the avocado in half and removing the pit.
3. With a spoon, scoop out some of the avocado so it’s a little bigger than your egg and yolk. This will ensure the egg won’t fall out of the avocado.
4. Crack your egg and add it to the inside of your avocado.
5. Sprinkle a little cheese on top and add a pinch of salt.
6. Place bacon on top of the egg and avocado.
7. Cook for 14-16 minutes.
It’s that simple! Just look how yummy these look! I hope you will give this recipe a try and let me know your thoughts below!