Today I thought I would do a fun post and let you guys know a little more about me! Hopefully you guys will find this post fun and interesting! Here are 10 things you probably didn’t know about me:
- I once fractured my leg skydiving.
- My first pet was a cat named Spooky. Yes, I named him myself!
- I swam competitively for 10 years and my favorite event to swim was the 1650 (mile).
- I have lived in 10 different states as well as one other country.
- I am dying to adopt an orange kitten so I can name it Cheeto.
- I attended the Air Force Academy as an undergraduate student and completed Combat Survival Training where I was left in the woods for 8 days without food and water.
- My favorite place in the whole world is Paris.
- I love Egyptian history and hope to visit Egypt one day.
- I grew up playing the piano and violin and took examinations through the Royal Schools of Music in London.
- My favorite movie of all time is Miss Congeniality.
I hope you guys enjoyed learning a little more about me. Now I want to know more about you! Tell me something interesting about yourself in the comments below!